Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M&E Review: LEI Impact Report on Utz Certification in Côte d’Ivoire
- Thesis Research Profile on UC Davis Website
- ACDI/VOCA Assignment: Cocoa farmer financial record keeping & GAP
- Thesis research: Cost-Benefit of Cacao Certification in Côte d’Ivoire
- Course paper: Oligopolies in the Cacao-chocolate Sector
Tag Archives: organic
This Labor Day weekend, I worked, volunteering with the harvest at Alpha Beta Hops, an organic Cascade hops producer in Ashland, OR. What better way for a small-scale, sustainable, organic agriculture advocate to spend Labor Day than supporting family farmers who … Continue reading
Latest sustainable business article is… Responsible Packaging: Organic Industry Collaboration Leads the Way. Organic Processing Magazine, March/April 2011. It can be viewed online and will be posted soon. Enjoy!
I recently wrote several articles on sustainable living and the holidays for the Mail Tribune, Joy Magazine and HomeLife Magazne. You can access them below. Note that clicking on the article title takes you to the publication website which requires readers … Continue reading
The November/December In Good Tilth has an article I wrote “Cultivating Equitable Access to Organic Foods.” It focuses on efforts to increase the use of Supplemental Nutrition Access Program (SNAP) benefits at farmers markets and other direct-to-farm sales venues to address two major … Continue reading